Connecting applications through sophisticated middleware that’s easy to use
Save time, simplify your work and eliminate manual mistakes by process automation
Increase efficiency, use valuable time differently and maximize your profit
We have developed an integration between ConnectWise and RoutIT. This solution consists of 2 parts:
RoutIT – VoIP and mobile charges
- This part of the integration enables the user to quickly read the charges downloaded from the RoutIT Billing Portal.
- The integration then provides a mapping functionality for the user to link RoutIT billing information to a ConnectWise customer and corresponding agreement (only once, mapping structure will be saved).
- The integration then directly transfers the VoIP and mobile charges to the correct ConnectWise agreement.
- It is possible to post the individual charge lines (the various call types), as well as to transfer a consolidated charge of multiple individual lines to the customer agreement in ConnectWise.
- In addition, the integration checks whether the charges have not already been posted in ConnectWise (on amount, agreement and date), so that no duplicate charges can be posted on an agreement.
RoutIT term invoice (monthly)
- RoutIT’s monthly invoice in IRMA is a breakdown of all purchased services, changes on services, one-off charges, etc.
- After you have downloaded this invoice it needs to be uploaded in the ApplicationLink portal.
- Subsequently, you can link ConnectWise customers and associated agreements/products to every line in the spreadsheet/grid.
- This will allow you to see at a glance where changes have to be made so you can post these directly from the integration towards ConnectWise, with the push of a button.
- The integration also gives you the option to create new ConnectWise agreements/products and post one-off charges on ConnectWise agreements.
Currently we are creating new demo videos of our solutions. As soon as a new demo video has been produced we will add it to our website.
For more information, questions, quotes, etc. you can contact us by phone or email. Would you like to schedule a demo? Please go to our home page and use the Calendly scheduler to book a date and time.
- Making manual changes in ConnectWise on agreements and products belongs to the past
- Get a clear overview of every service you are buying in the Cloud Marketplace
- Automatic comparison with the corresponding data in ConnectWise
- Optimize your profit from purchased services
The following manuals are relevant for the set-up and use of this specific integration:
- ConnectWise application login
- RoutIT application login
- RoutIT & ConnectWise link creation
- RoutIT & ConnectWise – get started
Frequently Asked Questions
Are we obliged to a long term financial agreement?
No, this integration can be cancelled on a monthly basis
Where do we need to order this solution?
This solution can be orderd by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this a fully automated solution?
No, it is semi automated. You have the absolute freedom to post changes to ConnectWise or not.
Can we also provision new licenses directly from ConnectWise, through the integration, into the Cloud Marketplace?
No, although this is absolutely on our roadmap to be added in the future