Connecting applications through sophisticated middleware that’s easy to use
Save time, simplify your work and eliminate manual mistakes by process automation
Increase efficiency, use valuable time differently and maximize your profit
The monthly invoices from intY Cascade contain all recurring services and charges, in other words all services purchased in the previous period. The integration between intY Cascade and Autotask allows the user to:
- Load these invoices;
- Reconcile these invoices semi-automated to their Autotask environment;
- Process quantity changes/service creations/terminations fully automated (option) to their Autotask environment.
How exactly does this work?
- Automatic download of intY Cascade invoices;
- One-time mapping of an Autotask company, contract and service;
- Mappings will be saved, so that you can continue immediately the next time you use the integration and to support the auto-processing option;
- Non existing Autotask contracts and services can be created on-the-fly from within our platform;
- Validation of the invoices against Autotask contracts and services;
Post quantity changes/service creations/terminations and charges directly into Autotask through the reconciliation and/or the auto-processing option.
Currently we are creating new demo videos of our solutions. As soon as a new demo video has been produced we will add it to our website.
For more information, questions, quotes, etc. you can contact us by phone or email. Would you like to schedule a demo? Please go to our home page and use the Calendly scheduler to book a date and time.
- Making manual changes in Autotask on contractservices belongs to the past
- Get a clear overview of every service you are buying in the Cloud Marketplace
- Automatic comparison with the corresponding data in Autotask
- Optimize your profit from cloud services
We have created a guide on how to set-up and use this solution. The following, among other things, will be addressed in this document:
- Autotask application login
- intY Cascade application login
- Link set-up & how to use
Frequently Asked Questions
Are we obliged to a long term financial agreement?
No, this integration can be cancelled on a monthly basis
Where do we need to order this solution?
This solution can only be ordered in intY Cascade
Is this a fully automated solution?
Only if you choose it to be. The reconciliation part is semi automated. You have the absolute freedom to post changes to Autotask or not.
Can we also provision new licenses directly from Autotask, through the integration into the Cloud Marketplace?
No, although this is absolutely something that could be added in the future