Connecting applications through sophisticated middleware that’s easy to use
Save time, simplify your work and eliminate manual mistakes by process automation
Increase efficiency, use valuable time differently and maximize your profit
As an addition to the invoice integration between Autotask & Exact Online we have developed the “Date Paid” integration. Through this separate solution, it is possible to add a date to an invoice in Autotask as an indication that this invoice no longer has the unpaid status in Exact Online, so has actually been completely paid by the customer. This makes it possible for employees, who normally do not have access to Exact Online, to quickly and easily see in Autotask which invoices have not yet been paid.
Currently we are creating new demo videos of our solutions. As soon as a new demo video has been produced we will add it to our website.
For more information, questions, quotes, etc. you can contact us by phone or email. Would you like to schedule a demo? Please go to our home page and use the Calendly scheduler to book a date and time.
- One flat monthly fee despite the number of invoices checked in Exact Online and marked in Autotask as paid
- Drastically cuts down time involved between colleagues to share payment information
- Autotask users no longer need to have access to Exact Online to check if a customer has outstanding invoices
- The date added to the Autotask invoice is not the actual date of payment but the date the integration recognizes the invoice is no longer unpaid
The following manuals are relevant for the set-up and use of this specific integration:
- Autotask application login
- Exact Online application login
- Exact Online to Autotask Date Paid link creation
Frequently Asked Questions
Are we obliged to a long term financial agreement?
No, this integration can be cancelled on a monthly basis
Will we be able to check what the result was of a transfer?
Yes, on the ApplicationLink platform you can review the log file of every transfer. This log file can also be send to a pre-assigned email address in the link settings
How can we execute the link/integration?
By clicking on the play button manually on the ApplicationLink platform or by setting up the scheduler in the link settings for an automated transfer
How are we going to be invoiced?
Our goal is to have a direct debit signed so that we can collect the monthly subscription fee up front.